Important Update: Microsoft to Disable Basic Auth for Exchange Online Email 10/1/22 | KwikTag Update May be Required
Any KwikTag customers on version 9.3 or earlier who use Exchange Online for email with KwikTag, regardless of ERP integration or standalone, will need to upgrade to the latest release to preserve inbound email functionality with KwikTag.
KwikTag customers on 9.4 or later, who are still using basic authentication with KwikTag, will need to configure modern authentication.
KwikTag connector update is now available and is required for compatibility with Dynamics GP 18.4
KwikTag 9.5 is the latest generally available release and is certified for Dynamics GP 18.4.
Keep these considerations in mind while planning your KwikTag upgrade:
- KwikTag customers on 9.0 or 9.1 will need the connector update and can schedule the upgrade with Support by submitting the form at the bottom of this page.
- For KwikTag customers on version 8.x or before, our Support team will refer you to your KwikTag Account Executive or our Professional Services team to assess your upgrade process. If a services project is required, our Professional Services team will issue a quote and schedule your upgrade accordingly.
Please contact our Support team via phone, email or by completing the form below. Select your current version of KwikTag and check the box labeled Upgrade.
Thank you for your patience, as our teams are responding as quickly as possible on a first-come; first-served basis.
Support is available for KwikTag customers with a current Support Agreement business days from 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM MST. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-KWIK-111 (1-877-594-5111).
KwikTag Support will respond to your support request within 2 minutes of a phone call and 2 hours for email or web form submission to create your case and assess the severity of your issue. Your issue will assigned to the appropriate resources for timely resolution.
End-User Permissions and Control
- You are always in control of an on-site support session
- You must grant permission for our system support engineer to access your PC
- You always have overriding mouse and keyboard control
- You will be able to see all system support engineer interactions on your PC
- You can end an on-site support session at any time
- Once an on-site support session has concluded, all remote access to your PC is terminated
Complete Data Security
- Security features including 128-bit end-to-end Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) encryption ensure that data exchanged in all on-site support sessions are completely secure