Important Update: KwikTag Compatibility with GP 18.3 – Upgrade Process
The latest release of KwikTag, 9.2 is available and certified for Dynamics GP 18.3.
KwikTag 9.1 / 9.1 (SP1) or higher is required for your KwikTag system to be compatible with GP 18.3. If you are not on the latest version of KwikTag, an update will be required.
- If you use KwikTag Document Management only (no workflow) AND are on KwikTag version 9.x, with a current Support Agreement, our Support team will schedule and handle your upgrade directly.
- If you use KwikPayables, or other workflow, AND/OR are on a KwikTag release prior to 9.x, our Support team will refer you to our Professional Services team to assess your upgrade process. If a services project is required, our Professional Services team will issue a quote and schedule your upgrade accordingly.
Please contact our Support team via phone, email or by completing the form below. Select your current version of KwikTag and check the box labeled Upgrade.
Thank you for your patience, as our teams are responding as quickly as possible on a first-come; first-served basis.
Support is available for KwikTag customers with a current Support Agreement business days from 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM MST. Please email email@example.com or call 1-877-KWIK-111 (1-877-594-5111).
KwikTag Support will respond to your support request within 2 minutes of a phone call and 2 hours for email or web form submission to create your case and assess the severity of your issue. Your issue will assigned to the appropriate resources for timely resolution.
End-User Permissions and Control
- You are always in control of an on-site support session
- You must grant permission for our system support engineer to access your PC
- You always have overriding mouse and keyboard control
- You will be able to see all system support engineer interactions on your PC
- You can end an on-site support session at any time
- Once an on-site support session has concluded, all remote access to your PC is terminated
Complete Data Security
- Security features including 128-bit end-to-end Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) encryption ensure that data exchanged in all on-site support sessions are completely secure