Step 1: KwikTag T3 Technical Requirements
The KwikTag System is delivered as a virtual Appliance ready for your Hyper-V or VMware environment on your existing hardware, or on hardware available for purchase.
The specifications/minimum requirements are as follows:
- Customer provided hardware, virtual environment and Windows Server 2008 R2 license key required
- VMWare ESX 4.x or newer or Microsoft Hyper-V on Server 2008 R2 (not VPC or Virtual Server)
- 8GB RAM strongly recommended (4GB minimum)
- 175GB storage minimum; without documents
- 2.4 GHz dual-core or greater
Dynamics Version Support
KwikTag T3 currently supports the following versions of Microsoft Dynamics ERP solutions:
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 10, GP 2010 and R2, GP 2013
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV 5 SP1, 2009R2 Classic and RTC SP1 (Support for NAV 5 does not support KwikTag workflow capabilities due to the lack of Navision Web Services in NAV 5)
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009. AX 2012 support will be offered with the T3 Compatibility release in July 2012.