ImageTag Goes for Gold at Microsoft Convergence 2015
Check Out KwikTag v6 at Booth 1110 and Attend Our Pro Sports Team Panel Discussion
A Microsoft Convergence sponsor for over a decade, ImageTag is elevating its presence at Convergence 2015 as a Gold Sponsor of the Dynamics community’s premier event. From March 16-19, the ImageTag team will be in Atlanta, GA to showcase the latest capabilities of KwikTag v6—the ONE system for any department, any process or any document in your organization.
ImageTag customers, including the St Louis Blues professional hockey team, the NFL Players Association and some additional TBD pro sports teams will host a panel discussion about how their organizations have become faster, smarter and more successful by automating their document-burdened processes with KwikTag.
KwikTag v6 and Tailored KwikApps
At Booth 1110, ImageTag will highlight KwikTag v6, which now offers even better ways to leverage existing electronic documents and forms as part of an automated process.
Highlights of KwikTag v6 include:
- Case management features that allow users to review ALL documents, data and decisions related to managing payables, receivables, expenses or contracts from a Web-based dashboard.
- Forms automation features that allow users to automate existing digital forms and route them or review and approval based on business rules
- Microsoft Office Integration to allow one-click input of documents from Word, Excel, Powerpoint or Outlook to the KwikTag document management system
There’s a KwikApp for That
Beyond feature enhancements, the KwikTag document management system includes a portfolio of KwikApps that have been pre-configured to automate departmental processes like accounts payable and expense management. Cost effective and easy to implement, KwikApps are built on top of the KwikTag platform to automate document routing, provide status reporting and alerts, aggregate ALL documents related to a process and support the automatic creation of ERP system transactions at the end of a workflow process.
Tailored KwikApps provide customers with the ability to automate any document-burdened process quickly and easily by relying on the flexibility of the KwikTag platform. With Tailored KwikApps, customers can:
- Capture and organize ALL documents related to a business process
- Monitor and report on required documents and related actions
- Route documents for review/approval/proper handling
- Gather related data from documents or from users during the routing process
- Automate the creation of ERP transactions bases on gathered data and associate documents with those transactions
KwikTag Wednesday Breakout Session— Pro sports franchises: Winning with KwikTag
On Wednesday, March 18 from 12:30 to 1:30, ImageTag will present a panel discussion that includes some high profile professional sports teams. That the ONE thing the NFL Players Association, several NFL teams, NHL teams and the Australian Football League have in common is a winning strategy of combining Microsoft Dynamics with an integrated document management solution. At Convergence, representatives from these organizations will demonstrate how they have turbo-charged their business by combining their Microsoft Dynamics ERP systems with KwikTag document management systems to become faster, smarter and more efficient.
Stay tuned for more information about this exciting event, including registration details.